Fill your summer with plenty of fun and lively
activities. But tread into everything with caution. Just don't let yourself
be carried away. For instance, going in for a long time sunbath.
免费人做人爱在线看视频 True, there's nothing better to sun in the pleasant summer day. But
overexposure to the sun is harmful. Specially for the children with tender
skin. This is because of the ultra violet ray which is found in its maximum
in the afternoon sun. It may damage skin, cause eye damage, and suppress the immune system.
It will be helpful if you keep in mind the following watchwords:
- Don't expose your body parts in the midday and afternoon sun for a long
time. Give some break after a sizeable period of time.
- Shield your skin from the sun's harmful effects with a good amount of
sunscreen lotion. Take care of the face, specially the area around your
eyes. Protect your eyes and the adjoining area with a sunglass.
- Even if you go in for tanning, protect your head from long exposure by using
an umbrella. Or, at least use a beach hat.
- If you are an avid beach lover make sure the beach is clean, safe and ready for beach
goers. Check in with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. The Agency is
looks after it to make sure they stay that way throughout the summer beach season.
- Also check out the water quality of the particular beach with the life
guards. Watch out the lifeguards' flags. A Blue flag indicates good swimming.
While, a Red flag indicates potential health risks (associated with elevated bacteria counts that exceed water quality standards).
- Avoid swimming alone. When you go to swim try to swim near a lifeguard.
Avoid swimming in the evening or night when there is no lifeguard on duty. Sharks normally feed at this time.
- Avoid swimming when the ocean visibility is poor.
- Look for signs of bait fish.
Sharks are attracted to bait fish. Bait fish can appear like a dark moving cloud in the water.
- Look for signs of large fish in the area ( jumping, splashing, swirls or fins cutting through the water). This could indicate sharks, tarpon, or any other potentially dangerous predator.
- Look for birds. Birds often eat remains of fish or live bait fish. Look for birds swooping down, or dive bombing into the ocean.
- If you have doubts for any reason do not go in and definitely. If you have any doubts about safety conditions speak to a lifeguard in person.
- If you notice any of the above signs or any other potentially hazardous condition, please help the lifeguards by letting them know. Conditions can change at a moments notice and safety is a team effort.
- Special caution for the surfers:
- Surf conditions are measured according to the size of the waves. Check out
the wave size before getting in to it.
- Always check the viability of surf riding with the life guards. Know about
the wind conditions Direction and speed of wind.
- Look for the Life Guard's Board. Look for the "Warning flags', 'Surf
riding conditions', the signs of 'Caution'.
- The board is also supposed to depict the water temperature for specific date and time,
Sun index: Slight to no cloud cover,
More clouds visible than sun, or,
Mostly all clouds visible, and Rain
- The signs of Special hazards includes: rip tides, bait fish, predatory fish, hazardous materials, etc.
- With all these precautions adopted you're going to have a nice and wonderful
免费人做人爱在线看视频Best of luck and enjoy!